Sunday, April 06, 2008

List

So while at a pre-Burlesque party tonight, I saw a to-do list on the hosts' refrigerator. I think that's a good idea. On my drive home from West Seattle, I decided that I need a list of things to accomplish this year (or within the next seven, let's be honest), and to keep me somewhat accountable, here it is, for all the internet to read.

1.   Play the guitar that's sitting in my room (I actually just did, it wasn't pretty)
2.   Live greener
3.   Learn to sail (Center for Wooden Boats, here I come)
4.   Read the Bible cover to cover
5.   Try to ski
6.   At least attempt to train for Alex's "Lowest Expectations" Triathlon in August
7.   See whales! Lots and lots of whales! (San Juans, May 9-11!)
8.   Read the classics sitting on my bookshelf
9.   Obtain real estate in Seattle
10. Take advantage of the tuition reimbursement my job gives me

I think that's good for now...

No comments: