Sunday, August 10, 2008

The best day of my life

I am lucky to have a beautiful, smart friend who is dating a talented guy who plays for a team that is doing well. That's about all I have to say. Grant is a pitcher for the Tampa Bay Rays (used to play for the Twins and still has a house in MN) and Angie was his Ortho PA; we went to grad school together at rotated at Madigan, so Mariner's games are what we do! The Rays are playing the Mariners right now, so I got to spend the day with them. It was fun. I like Australians. And teams that are at the top of their division. And getting free stuff at the Phiten store, VIP tickets, a meal, etc. And, as if that wasn't enough, they bought me flowers!

I also got to meet and have dinner with Ryan Rowland-Smith of the M's. I had the unfortunate role of telling him how to drive around Seattle. If he would have listened to my directions, we would have been fine!

In any event, here are a few pics from the day.

I have GOT to go to bed.















1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.